Here are the most important dates that you must remember when planning your admission request for a Spanish university.
Deadlines to request UNEDasiss accreditation
Every year you can make an online request for UNEDasiss accreditation, from 4 February to 1 December. However, you must be aware of the periods in which to request to take the specific competency tests (PCE) and the admission deadlines of universities.
To process your request on time, we recommend that you send it to us as soon as possible and at least 6 weeks before the closing of university enrolment. Remember you must also send us your academic documents along with your online form.
Deadlines to request a Specific Competency Test (PCE)
- May/June call: You can request to take a PCE, from 18 February to 8 May.
- September call: You can request to take a PCE, from 28 June to 22 July.
- May/June call. Tests are to be held from 20 to 24 of May in Spain and from 1 to 6 June in other countries.
- September call. Tests are to be held from 2 to 7 September.
Deadlines for enrolment at university
To be given a place at a Spanish university, it is required that you complete the university pre-enrolment form within the deadlines specified by the university. State universities usually finalise their pre-enrolment period during the first days of July, although it may be different for other universities. Remember to ask for these dates from the university where you want to study.
- UNEDasiss can take up to a maximum of three months to process your request. Usually the processing time is shorter than this and requests may be answered within 3 weeks from the time in which the request is received along with the documentation and payment receipt. If any essential document has not been sent or if a procedure has been missed, we will send you an email indicating what we will need to process your request.
- Students who have started the legalisation process of documents, but it is still pending or who have not completed their studies on the admission dates for the Spanish university, must send their request along with their latest academic transcripts and the legalised documents of the previous course. Any pending legalised document must be sent afterwards and as soon as possible.
- Students submitting any pending document or recognition credential that must be submitted before 31 October, can obtain a new accreditation containing the amended admission qualification, if applicable. Any document received after this date will not change the admissions score.
Deadlines to present documents
- Any document uploaded onto the electronic register, authorized for this purpose, will be received by UNEDasiss within 3 business days.
- Any document sent by postal mail from abroad, will be received by UNEDasiss any time after 15 business days.
- Ask the Spanish diplomatic offices in your country to find out how long it will take for us to receive your documents.
For more information on how to submit information, click here.
Closed for holidays
The UNED will be closed for holidays on the following dates:
- From 13 to 21 April
- From 2 to 16 August
- From 24 December to 6 January.
- Public holidays