1º Plan your application
Start planning your application early enough and make sure you are aware of any legal procedures, dates, Specific Competency Tests, and whatsoever is required of you.
Also bear in mind that to be enrolled in most undergraduate programmes you will need to sit Specific Competency Tests.
- Learn more about the Specific Competency Tests, their contents and characteristics.
- Please make sure you remember…
- Deadlines to apply for a UNEDasiss accreditation
- Deadlines to register for Specific Competency Tests
- Exam dates and locations
- Processing times. This is important especially if you need to get your certificate/diploma through official homologation
- University application dates
- Reach out to the Spanish diplomatic mission in your home country to find out more about legal procedures you must follow in order to study in Spain.